Summary – “Take a Szczecin City Walk and feel the essence of the city”
Szczecin is an often overlooked city, but this is wrong. This youthful town has a wealth of attractions spiralling from the centre of the Old Town outwards. Come and enjoy some local stories, take in the history, and submerge yourself in the cities charm.
About the Szczecin City Walk Tour
The 3-hour city walking tour takes in the best of Szczecin, the quaint little port town. You see some hidden gems and discovery why so many people say the city looks somewhat like Paris.
During the Szczecin City Walk tour expect to see the following:
– Staromlynska Street – lined with historical 18th century houses
– National Museum building
– Picturesque Orla Bialego Square and Baroque Palace
– Gothic St. James’ Cathedral
– Farna Street – Where Russian Tsarina Catherine II was born.
– Solidarnosci Square – famous for the 1970s Polish uprising
– The St. Peter’s and St. Paul’s Church.
– The Chrobrego Terraces,
– The National Museum and the Marine Academy.
– The magical Castle of Pomeranian Princes
– And finally the Old Town
Duration: 3 h
Prices start from 15 GBP per person
(Based on a group of 8 people)
Included in the price
• Private guide
Combination saving discount
10% discount on groups of 15 or more