Step by Step
The Jamboree Builder couldn't be easier to use because the different venues and establishments have been researched and grouped into straightforward categories for you.
Step 1. Where do you want to go? Under the destination tab, select the city you would like to visit. This will take you to the overview page of that location and show the builder on the right side of the screen.
Step 2. Select which type of hotel suits your travel needs. To find out more about the Hotels we use in the different categories, just select from the Hotels submenu on the left of the page under the Luxury, Standard or Bronze categories. Once happy, select that type on the builder.
Step 3. Select the number of people in your group and the number of nights you wish to stay.
Step 4. If you have already booked a hotel, simply uncheck hotel & Transport, and the builder will automatically remove the cost of the hotel from the total price. Otherwise continue.
Step 5. Adding you activities. Select "Pick desired activities" or enter the activities menu by selecting, "Activities and Things to do" on the submenu. Browse and select the activities you would like to do during your stay, by clicking "add to builder" under the activities description.
"Extreme" activities are physical and you'll have to work a little, "Leisure" activities are more relaxing and the "Museums & Tours" activities offer more cultural and educational experiences.
Step 6. On completing Steps 1-5 "Submit" your request form. After entering your personal details and agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, your builder will be sent to our itinerary team who will review your request and compile a full proposed itinerary - a complete breakdown of all the costs, venues and locations. This will then be sent back to you within 48 hours, free of charge and without obligation to book.
Step 7. Book your flights. For obvious reasons, we strongly suggest that you do this before you confirm your booking with us. The "How to get there" section of "Locations" will inform you of all the different airlines and travel companies operating in your chosen location.
Step 8. When you are happy with your itinerary, confirm your booking with us. In order to do this you must make an initial deposit of 20% of the full group price by following the PayPal link on your itinerary or submitting a direct electronic transfer to our bank account. During the peak season you should book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The remaining 80% of the full group price must be paid at least 7 days prior to arrival.
For information on booking changes, cancellations and refunds please refer to the FAQs.